Email this page | Print this page

Vouchers FAQ

How will late Annual Recertifications be handled on the voucher?

A recertification must be submitted for each household at least annually in order to ensure that the proper amount of assistance is given to each.

Learn more about Late Annual Recertifications.

What constitutes a "complete" Voucher Submission?

Each month, a complete voucher submission must be made in order for your property to receive payment. A complete voucher submission consists of an Electronic Voucher and Tenant Data.

Learn more about Complete Voucher Submissions.

What is necessary to begin a Repayment Agreement?

In the event that a tenant must reimburse HUD for overpayment of assistance by entering into a repayment agreement, the following policies will ensure accurate accounting measures for both the property and SHCC.

Learn more about Reimbursement of Subsidy.

Dual subsidy resolution

A common problem for properties occurs when they submit a move in certification through TRACS, and they receive the fatal error F0123, Submitted household already established in TRACS.

Learn more about Dual Subsidy Resolution.

Any Questions? Contact the Voucher staff.